Staff Civil Engineer - All Offices
Position type: Full Time
Location: Multiple Locations
Job ID Number: 36
JSD Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to work with our Engineering Department designing and preparing engineering documents for projects in private and public sector work, including site development, industrial and commercial development plans, and residential subdivisions.
- Provides general Engineering support including but not limited to:
- Preparation of engineering plans for public and private improvement projects
- Read and review project drawings to determine size of structures
- Collaboration with other staff to complete projects in a timely matter
- Active knowledge of earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, design of utilities, storm and sanitary sewers, waterlines, waterline sizing, grading and drainage plans, street improvements, construction documents and all supporting documentation
- Proficiency in CAD production and related Engineering software is essential
- Applicant must have ability to work extended hours as required to meet client, project and/or business demands
- Minimum of 3–5 years’ experience
- License not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
JSD Professional Services, Inc.
161 Horizon Drive Suite 101
Verona, WI 53593
JSD Professional Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. We strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.