Project Coordinator - Waukesha, WI
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and abilities:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Superior organization and time management skills.
· Ability to manage and coordinate project/task deadlines.
· Ability to manage multi-disciplined projects.
· Ability to process incoming/outgoing submittals.
· Ability to assist with construction specifications/contract documents a plus.
· Ability to negotiate and prepare project proposals.
· Act as a liaison between Clients and Project Managers.
· Can work in a fast paced, team environment and manage tight deadlines.
· Self-motivated, self-directed – ability to work under little supervision.
· High school diploma.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the A/E industry.
· Advanced knowledge and skills of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
High School Diploma/GED Minimum
to download our